Wednesday, September 25, 2013

nothing much

so this class period and last we have not been doing much except for the revising of our first draft papers. Our papers our from a first person point of view, describing how some of out real life experiences might relate to another characters in one of the stories that we have previously read, while in class. At first in my mind I was just like "Out of these few stories that we've read, who and it what story could I ever relate to?" Because honestly I have thought all the stories to be kind of weird in a way! One story that I did really enjoy was the one about what rises must converge. However that is not the story that I have written my essay on. My essay reverts back to the unnamed woman in the story the yellow wallpaper and how she felt trapped in her own self, mostly because of the orders of her husband. In that essay I have written about a couple of times that I have felt cornered as she did. That was he ONLY story I felt that I could actually relate to, and it took me a while to figure it out, but nothing much has been going on just trying to finish up this essay and make it great! Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment