Thursday, February 7, 2013

Crime & Punishment ?!


Crime and Punishment has a pretty wide range, and varieties of topics. When I think of Crime and Punishment I think of court trials, sentencing, cops, and devastating situations, but that's only because certain things under the topic of Crime and Punishment have hit home with me and affected me in many ways. I often begin to think about "Bad Cops", the cops that can get away with anything, and have other people suffering for their actions and lies. Yea, that's the first thing that pops in my head. Once you get into situations where its your story again a polices, unless you have a solid foundation of evidence you have already lost. Police offices get away with the most stuff, its really ridiculous. A police could have murdered someone and he'll still be on the streets as if he or she never did anything. Police will have innocent people behind bars because of the lies that they will tell to keep themselves safe. If your the victim in this situation your life could possibly been ruined. I personally have a huge problem with that because of the fact that it has affected me in my life before, and it basically changed my situation. That then gave me a whole different outlook on police, and what their so called "job" is. I promise you that they all don't "serve and protect"! What a shame.


1 comment:

  1. You are right.Their are many people who are out their in the world today doing things they shouldn't be doing. Their are many corrupted people who only live for them self and don't even care about others. The law is for everyone ,not just for civilians, but some people think they are above the law because they are part of some highers authorities.

    ReplyDelete